Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 11, 2016

RC3 CTF

Unknown
               WEB 300 (https://ctf.rc3.club:3100/)
P/s: Sorry if my English is bad.
-        - This challenge is very cute (Because I love dog so much :) ).

-         -When I see this web I think it’ s about injection. So I change the value and view source.
-         -You can see the value cat(the web’s about dog but use cat :( )=> It’s about cmd injetion.
-         -I use “|” and ls but it’s not right.Sad 5 minutes 
-        - But I don’t give up I try hard to find the vulnerability.
-         -I test the value ‘bork=TheBorkFiles.txt bork[a..s]’
-         -  “Borks is a dictionary” oh => It will check the value in [] I think so.

-It’s time for code :)
-         - And wa bla I got the code of website
-         - The flag’ s in bork.txt . it’s not to use ../ but I don’t believe it so I change ‘$data’ in  my code.
-         - And it’s return flag for me after many hours try hard :v (but I get flag when the game is end :v)

       

Unknown

0 nhận xét :

Đăng nhận xét